Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Kind Of Doc Do I See About Bumps In Breast

bye, Rosa

When you have a blog, always wants to put in it the latest in gadgets , templates, etc., especially when they first started. The same thing happened to me. I have been looking and looking, through countless blogs, but I realized that most times that was what I wanted (sometimes even without be clear about what he wanted) ended in The Rosa Showcase, the blog of an Asturian named Rosa Torre.

Thereafter, every time I think of something new, or I saw on another blog, enlisted the help of this valuable blog, in which the explanations were so simple that I was not very complicated achieve my goal in no time.

Yesterday, for those things in life, I saw on Facebook a link to a page called In memory of Rosa "The Showcase" . I was surprised that name, and then relate it to the page of Rosa. I went with great curiosity, and found several messages expressing their grief over the departure of Rosa, the woman behind the window that I started, like so many others in the use of blogs, HTML ...

Unfortunately, I never kept a communication by email, or comment on any of their tickets because they almost always find the solution in one of its responses to comments from other bloggers who have sought help.

did not know her thoroughly, just yesterday I saw his picture, but I can say I was filled with a spirit of service, selfless help to those who needed it and that his only desire was to advise the best way to anyone coming to your blog, which is shown in simplicity that explains all the news shows and in its attention to requests from netizens.

miss much all the curiosities of his blog, but I'm sure his dedication, as reflected in each line will continue to help me understand more and more the world of the Internet.

Give them, Lord, eternal rest and shine for them the eternal light. Eternal be the memory of the righteous: not fear the bad reputation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment