Hello! Surely some of you have followed the Challenge Delirium Twitter and have read the interesting conversations I had with my colleagues reading @ Lina_RN and @ kroana . Latin America were the only ones commenting on our Twitter feed, but other posts in Latin America also participated.
Yesterday was a bit bumpy. I got up early because I was doubtful about the start time. Was at 10 hours GMT-4, which would be in Peru the 9, but as some countries have daylight savings time could be also at 8. Anyway, I went to check if the book was about 8:15 and started with my reading at 8:19. At 12:02 there was a tremor not very strong but it was preceded by a long beep.
Everything went normal until the evening, the 8 exactly. We simulated earthquake and national tsunami, so we went with the bag and saw that some people (few, unfortunately) also were out of their homes.
At 12:31 pm I finished the book. Excellent finish (and you will see in the review). I want to thank Ediciones SM for this great opportunity, and all of you for supporting me to be among the blogs that had access to books.
I leave the addresses of the blogs of my friends to visit on:
Kroana
Kalliope (@ Lina_RN published the first review of the book in Latin America)
We read!
0 comments:
Post a Comment