Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Easy Erect Tents For 2010

Came 2010! Wednesday

Finally, after many days of waiting, I can present the winners of the Guardian of Literature 2010. I counted the nominations for each author and book proposed by you and the winner in each category by far over quantity compared to others, so I think naming them as important immediate winners. Within minutes are the results, but while I explain a little the meaning of the name and image to represent these awards.

Well, the name "Guardian of the Literature" does not refer to the image of a guard, jealously conceals the literature, but rather one that ensures the survival of the image, its distribution and make it valued between people.

From the first moment I felt that I had to make a link with the culture of the Incas, in part because they are living in this land before me, because I, like all Peruvians, and because I have Inca blood, although, apparently, had no writing system, were able to maintain its strong culture through oral tradition passed through generations and came to our ears and eyes now written itself, thanks to the pen of great characters .

The golden face that appears corresponds to the god Viracocha-name that I put the awards, but then I changed to the currently considered by the Incas as the creator god ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment