Crimes Avignon
is here! Al has finally arrived!
On June 18 in Room Xuventude da Vigo City Council will be held the presentation of "The Murders in Avignon", published by Double Hache. I still can not believe it, but it is reality, only I have to get used to it.
I would love to be there, staying with me in this important moment, frankly, I will miss you. I feel you, from whom I learned so much, you are also responsible for this novel. Thank you very much for your support, thank you very much for your friendship.
Then I leave a link in which I saw the cover and features of the publication, by clicking on the title, you'll see the dossier of sale. Hope you like it.
The design is the work of artist Francisco Iglesias Vieira, Quisco, one of the regular contributors to Hispanic and Horror, you see, a great artist.
http://www.doblehache.org/Catalogo/coleccion% 20novela.html
If any of you want to buy it, simply follow this link.
In upcoming entries, I will be showing some of the appearances in the press that the publication has been encouraging.
Many thanks and a hug. Without you, there would have been possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment