Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toilet Overflows Sometimes

I challenge each Wednesday

Hello!

I hope you had a great week. Well, today I publish this entry to tell you that I join the challenge Delirium, an initiative organized by Ediciones SM. Day 24, the editorial published in the Facebook profile Books Space blog a comment for each enrolled and since then have to invite all your friends and acquaintances to put "I like" in the comment with the name of your blog. Those who are most "I like it" will be lucky and have 24 hours to read the book by Lauren Oliver before it goes on sale.

By clicking on the image or the link below will access the database. If you dare, do not be too long because today is the last day.


  1. Post a blog entry is called ONE TO CHALLENGE ME I DELIRIUM. The entry should include the following photo and a link to these bases to other blogs can meet the challenge and join too ( http://www.literaturasm.com/reto_delirium.html ). At the entrance you have also why you join this challenge, why do you like this book, or whatever you want.
  2. When published, send the link to the entrance to LijSM@grupo-sm.com register.
  3. mail also states in the country where you reside (the call of CHALLENGE DELIRIUM is international).
The deadline for registration is 23 January.

can also read the first chapter here. The plot seems very interesting, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment