I do not want to start this post without first apologize for the sad neglect that this blog has suffered, but a myriad of circumstances have forced me to stay away from him. However, today I could not escape my cyber needs - how strange that sounds, "so here I am.
The following is by way of thanks, honor and aggrandizement of the self-congratulation-excuse me, but they need-and want share it with you.
few hours ago, the author of "soul print", Sergio G. Ros, has posted on his blog a great selection of writers called "Generation XXI", and as a man of great discretion, exquisite literary taste and extremely gifted in recognizing talent wherever you see, has decided, as expected be otherwise, include a server in this relationship "Heh, heh, I said it was self-promotion, so now it not strange, cone! -.
The truth is that their initiative, despite the good casters that exists between bloggers, I was shocked, especially to make me participant in it, but today, when I saw my name with so many friends, I felt really proud. Sergio is a detached man, generous and kind-at least that I catch me in their speeches, "and the exquisite treatment that always shows the network with their peers is becoming colossal proportions. Initiatives like this who extol the undertaken, and I can not more be proud to be part of your friends blog. Therefore go from here, my grateful remembrance for him. Maybe someday, I hope, this relationship is seen supported by a firm handshake or a hug.
My sincere congratulations, of course, my co-generation. It is an honor to accompany you.
And now, without interruption, the most immodest self-promotion.
A year ago or so, I started this blog, and although there is little time, which at that time it seemed impossible to begin to come true. At that time, my literary dreams were just that: dreams or fantasies that filled my nights, but a few days ago-yes, just a few days, began to be realized.
Following the publication of my story "Tragic confession" in the fanzine # 2 English Horror, Dario Vilas manager "Horror Hispanic" and creator, along with Senen Anabel Lozano and Areal, the literary association "Double Axe", asked me to participate along with four other partners in an initiative certainly curious: a book drive, a small book of short stories , accompanied by a CD, which will include musical pieces that composers have created some friends for us. This is certainly something innovative, a great communion between music and literature that I hope will not leave anyone indifferent, and in which I hand a fantastic songwriter, Ana Albajar, who has written two really great pieces. It goes on sale in early summer, and I hope obtain the success that members of Double Hache deserve.
Perhaps for the same time, he began my collaboration with "Brandlife", a well-known advertising magazine where I managed to publish an article about the campaign that Acciona had released to the media. After a month I was offered the chance to collaborate with them, then comes "From my chair," a monthly column where a spectator ignorant-that is, I, "writes about the strange world of advertising.
In February we announced the first column, in early March goes on sale the number which includes the second, and the experience is proving incredible. Beginning to take steps in the scene and I do not think so, but as no two without three-or four-three without, now comes the final fireworks.
In early March, in no time, will be released my first novel, "The crimes of Avignon, where the fight story a server of the Holy Office is obliged to maintain against criminals certainly sadistic. Is another initiative of Double-Hache these people I do not know how to thank you, "and you're almost done. I'm finishing the correction, the cover of Quisco, is absolutely brutal, and soon, a few days, can I have in my hands. So
Believe me, dreams certainly come true.
The following is by way of thanks, honor and aggrandizement of the self-congratulation-excuse me, but they need-and want share it with you.
few hours ago, the author of "soul print", Sergio G. Ros, has posted on his blog a great selection of writers called "Generation XXI", and as a man of great discretion, exquisite literary taste and extremely gifted in recognizing talent wherever you see, has decided, as expected be otherwise, include a server in this relationship "Heh, heh, I said it was self-promotion, so now it not strange, cone! -.
The truth is that their initiative, despite the good casters that exists between bloggers, I was shocked, especially to make me participant in it, but today, when I saw my name with so many friends, I felt really proud. Sergio is a detached man, generous and kind-at least that I catch me in their speeches, "and the exquisite treatment that always shows the network with their peers is becoming colossal proportions. Initiatives like this who extol the undertaken, and I can not more be proud to be part of your friends blog. Therefore go from here, my grateful remembrance for him. Maybe someday, I hope, this relationship is seen supported by a firm handshake or a hug.
My sincere congratulations, of course, my co-generation. It is an honor to accompany you.
And now, without interruption, the most immodest self-promotion.
A year ago or so, I started this blog, and although there is little time, which at that time it seemed impossible to begin to come true. At that time, my literary dreams were just that: dreams or fantasies that filled my nights, but a few days ago-yes, just a few days, began to be realized.
Following the publication of my story "Tragic confession" in the fanzine # 2 English Horror, Dario Vilas manager "Horror Hispanic" and creator, along with Senen Anabel Lozano and Areal, the literary association "Double Axe", asked me to participate along with four other partners in an initiative certainly curious: a book drive, a small book of short stories , accompanied by a CD, which will include musical pieces that composers have created some friends for us. This is certainly something innovative, a great communion between music and literature that I hope will not leave anyone indifferent, and in which I hand a fantastic songwriter, Ana Albajar, who has written two really great pieces. It goes on sale in early summer, and I hope obtain the success that members of Double Hache deserve.
Perhaps for the same time, he began my collaboration with "Brandlife", a well-known advertising magazine where I managed to publish an article about the campaign that Acciona had released to the media. After a month I was offered the chance to collaborate with them, then comes "From my chair," a monthly column where a spectator ignorant-that is, I, "writes about the strange world of advertising.
In February we announced the first column, in early March goes on sale the number which includes the second, and the experience is proving incredible. Beginning to take steps in the scene and I do not think so, but as no two without three-or four-three without, now comes the final fireworks.
In early March, in no time, will be released my first novel, "The crimes of Avignon, where the fight story a server of the Holy Office is obliged to maintain against criminals certainly sadistic. Is another initiative of Double-Hache these people I do not know how to thank you, "and you're almost done. I'm finishing the correction, the cover of Quisco, is absolutely brutal, and soon, a few days, can I have in my hands. So
Believe me, dreams certainly come true.
0 comments:
Post a Comment