I had not hung a relatillo, so I decided to make amends.
Hope you like (to put it in some way).
Who will be this time? How much time will elapse before it triggers my anger? How many people suffer the consequences?
do not know, but I'm sure something is going to happen, and someone, anyone, will pay with his life. Today I
to feel confused. I am haunted, most haunted, and all I have around strikes me as dangerous. Nothing looks familiar or known, and my body, shivering and feverish, reacted sharply to each of the stimuli it receives.
still remember what happened the last time I was so, when any person who crossed my path became very appealing to my eyes. Then, nascent sweat beginning to dampen my body shiver ran down my neck small, exacerbating my instincts, my anger rising ...
that day just touched him. Passed there at the wrong time. Nothing more.
The murky images that my mind was always bloated then too scary, and I, unable to bear any longer the damage I caused, I could not resist.
I tried! I tried living God! But I could not.
The influence of the horror is too great to ignore, and my value, unfortunately, too low.
do not know, maybe not so much the influence and the fact that my nature pushes me to it, may not be because my mind is now sick and yes, on the contrary, I've always been. Perhaps
. Who knows.
In fact, I've always been attracted by violence, by the almost orgiastic feeling invades me to see how the eyes of my victims are tinged haze, how dirty your blood my body. Since
small, even as a child, I felt, when my friends beat and squeezed my arms, when cursing, when I spit ...
But today, however, is different. Today ... is unconscionable.
remember that I approached him. It was very easy, walking distracted and not notice anything, perhaps he was thinking of the dinner that would enjoy coming home, you may think of their children, who soon kiss ...
Bufff! It's hard, I I know.
I hit him. Buried the hammer on his head again and again, in a frantic, compulsive, almost hysterical. The blood flowed with violence, first as a rash, a sudden vomiting or a sudden gush, then when the wound was already huge, gushing, somewhat hampered by the hair.
Seeing him, I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I wanted to enjoy that moment so sublime.
When I opened them and looked again, blood pouring from his head, dense, almost blind, was moving slowly to the sump.
do not know why, because I had never done so far, but something prompted me to do so. Seeing this puddle
vermilion bright, almost unctuous, awoke in me an appetite ... hmmm, how shall we say ?...¡ sweet! Yes! Greedy is the word.
stretched out his hand and then plunged my fingers into this warm liquid. Then I looked, soaked and defeated fleeting life ... and I licked it greedily.
Ahhh! I liked it!
do not know. It may be a step in the process, when only care about death, when only my hunger is the protagonist.
Anyway, today I am feeling. And there is no turning back.
Now I stare.
Lees on the computer, oblivious to everything around you, thinking that these phrases are just that: serifs mourn someone has written more or less successfully.
Ha!
Wait! Do not turn back! I'm here!
Hope you like (to put it in some way).
Who will be this time? How much time will elapse before it triggers my anger? How many people suffer the consequences?
do not know, but I'm sure something is going to happen, and someone, anyone, will pay with his life. Today I
to feel confused. I am haunted, most haunted, and all I have around strikes me as dangerous. Nothing looks familiar or known, and my body, shivering and feverish, reacted sharply to each of the stimuli it receives.
still remember what happened the last time I was so, when any person who crossed my path became very appealing to my eyes. Then, nascent sweat beginning to dampen my body shiver ran down my neck small, exacerbating my instincts, my anger rising ...
that day just touched him. Passed there at the wrong time. Nothing more.
The murky images that my mind was always bloated then too scary, and I, unable to bear any longer the damage I caused, I could not resist.
I tried! I tried living God! But I could not.
The influence of the horror is too great to ignore, and my value, unfortunately, too low.
do not know, maybe not so much the influence and the fact that my nature pushes me to it, may not be because my mind is now sick and yes, on the contrary, I've always been. Perhaps
. Who knows.
In fact, I've always been attracted by violence, by the almost orgiastic feeling invades me to see how the eyes of my victims are tinged haze, how dirty your blood my body. Since
small, even as a child, I felt, when my friends beat and squeezed my arms, when cursing, when I spit ...
But today, however, is different. Today ... is unconscionable.
remember that I approached him. It was very easy, walking distracted and not notice anything, perhaps he was thinking of the dinner that would enjoy coming home, you may think of their children, who soon kiss ...
Bufff! It's hard, I I know.
I hit him. Buried the hammer on his head again and again, in a frantic, compulsive, almost hysterical. The blood flowed with violence, first as a rash, a sudden vomiting or a sudden gush, then when the wound was already huge, gushing, somewhat hampered by the hair.
Seeing him, I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I wanted to enjoy that moment so sublime.
When I opened them and looked again, blood pouring from his head, dense, almost blind, was moving slowly to the sump.
do not know why, because I had never done so far, but something prompted me to do so. Seeing this puddle
vermilion bright, almost unctuous, awoke in me an appetite ... hmmm, how shall we say ?...¡ sweet! Yes! Greedy is the word.
stretched out his hand and then plunged my fingers into this warm liquid. Then I looked, soaked and defeated fleeting life ... and I licked it greedily.
Ahhh! I liked it!
do not know. It may be a step in the process, when only care about death, when only my hunger is the protagonist.
Anyway, today I am feeling. And there is no turning back.
Now I stare.
Lees on the computer, oblivious to everything around you, thinking that these phrases are just that: serifs mourn someone has written more or less successfully.
Ha!
Wait! Do not turn back! I'm here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment