I only wish that this is over, to spend the night reality and the sad fate that I was marked. My arrests have come to an end, overcome by the inevitable decrepitude that adorns my body, absolutely certain that my death is inevitable, and there is no more to be done. My struggle has ended, and now worn for years and misfortunes, I can only lie on my pallet, close your eyes and wait for the reaper, so firm, so accurate, that no man can ignore.
Although there was a time I thought I could do: a time when my courage was boundless, my faith, absolutely, and my heart, that that is shown poisoned and loveless, did nothing but struggle, full of pride and throw the fight in pursuit of what considered fair or reasonable, no matter the should face consequences for it. At one time, yes, I wanted to fight. But it happened. Crowd
are fighting I had to face, devoid of reason and feelings, where there was no room for pity, love or hope, and many have fallen into them, fearful and helpless, and wrapped in anguish feeling of having undertaken a task overwhelming, far exceeding human capabilities. Before her, every effort was futile and only an iron will could lead the warrior to withstand the shocks and do not you drop by fear or discomfort, just an intimate and deeply rooted desire to do good does not pale in the grandeur of the horror that we faced, and so things, few were those who tried.
Together, my men and me, we had erected a sort of last bastion in an iron rampart on which it had deposited the daunting task of safeguarding our world of demons and, in view of the results , has been charging excessive. My fellow
are gone, and I I can hardly stand up. Old age is primed me, and with it comes a smallpox given to poison the wounds of age, has been feared, selfishness and greed, as riders that plague the aftermath of a life unable to defend themselves.
now my mind is not peaceful. Even the slight crackling of the fire that heats my home seems to me a premonition of death, and the sinister howling of the wind to sneak down the chimney gets to my ears like crazy howl.
My body is feverish, and step by step, without any remedy for it, the beat of my heart is stirred more, anguish and despair, at the approach of beasts that, to be sure, deprived of aid I tried my faithful men, jumped on me to skin and let go of the brief snippets of life that I have.
My chances of surviving are tonight, I know, nonexistent. His attack will be fierce, my hand no longer has the strength of old and my courage is gone with my friends. And now, as I await the arrival of these creatures damn mad, I think, perhaps, my courage has never been such, but a kind of caring attitude, an unconscious boldness, due to the protective company of my men or the fatuous pride that impels General not to flinch at the sight of the troops.
I know I will not have courage to face these beasts are too awful, too cruel his actions, and do not wish to give you the pleasure of ending my life.
therefore, encouraged by an inescapable fear, and a hideous decrepitude makes me flinch, I decided to finish with my life, ending my anguish and avoid being grass in its mouth.
I know that they come for me, I can hear the crunch beneath their paws heather, how their spit throats hoarse cries of hatred, and did not take it anymore.
crickets and owls have stopped singing, terrified by the passage of such a sinister procession, leading by their silence a new world orphan senses, which seem to levitate shrouded in mist, like a drowsy alcoholic. And I certainly would seem so but for the rough beat of my heart, I returned to consciousness and the horror of knowing that my end must come soon. Wield
then pistol him I fear, but my fingers do not falter. Perhaps an earthquake of senescence makes them hesitant, but his conviction is stronger than mine. Hanging over the head and pale by oppressive and unconscionable pressure. I raise my hand to the temple, and she landed on the barrel. Just feel his coldness. Actually, I just feel nothing. Only fear, a terrible fear that keeps me living. And there is no turning back.
the other side of the door I hear her moans, a fading shadow is hidden behind the window sills, and a breeze tired, howling, attenuates the flames of the fire, which become dim and weary. In a few seconds down the door, enter and be thrown on me, with a mouth full of fangs and claws clenched in hate. I hate my end. But I am unable to meet their attack. I have to kill me. I have to do now. FIN
0 comments:
Post a Comment