we had already raised this issue, but I found a page that is more than most for the most fashionistas and also is made in Spain. The website to which I refer is http://www.yoox.com/ , and although it takes a few years running I do not know of its existence until a friend of mine sent me a photo of Marc Jacobs boots amazing .... and of course I could not resist and I took a look at the page. After two evenings browsing, and watching all the shopping possibilities ... that was great, I weighed the advantages of buying on this page: First, have an impressive selection of brands, many of them are not even in Spain, and second, YOOX applies to the entire selection of clothing an average discount of 50% over the initial price suggested by the designer ... meaning that over a bargain ... And of course the end I placed my order, marc boots because it was a crush, and even a little crazy, and practices are pretty ..... and needed a ... I'll tell you when you receive them ... for now I have no complaints ..... the impeccable customer service
0 comments:
Post a Comment