ever saw Edel Juarez and Edgar Winter Group together in a Victor Trujillo program several years ago and had this new way of tossing musical background for later poems and sing a song related, I'll put them here because some of the best mussels I've heard.
The classic: "If there is a God"
If there is a well mujery Diospreferiría he was talking to you and me Tiy mujery aconsejarapreferiría that would be my amigay that her sex was not pretext barrerasino amigade were women and those who give the Vidacos time you were a woman and amigapara solicitasque listen to me, and I consolaray I close my wounds.
If there is a God I'd definitely like to be like you, but then ... I would do?
This buenisimo called "Y tu as funeral"
I hielode I come to escape the Earth's poles, the opposite, I run the vigilance that, writing at night for no to do so. And you as funeral
so gray walls, as room without windows, you who have been wet street, broken mirror, fish without water, just yesterday I thought I had found a salt water manantialy discover today are so high the walls of desire that is difficult to try to take you back escalarlasno by assault, and I think it is unlikely that your doors open, like a new bug in your honor posibilidadesque frágilconcuerde lady with my man love in heat.
so gray walls, as room without windows, you who have been wet street, broken mirror, fish without water, just yesterday I thought I had found a salt water manantialy discover today are so high the walls of desire that is difficult to try to take you back escalarlasno by assault, and I think it is unlikely that your doors open, like a new bug in your honor posibilidadesque frágilconcuerde lady with my man love in heat.
Here's another that sounds like or Sabines Benedetti is called "I'd like to have you naked"
I would have you naked now and talk to your cuerpode the exact distance between your senosme wish I could tell your piernasese pair of scissors with which you have pruned my pudorescon which embraced my inocenciahablarles of your hands, and that these encierrande caresses your eyes and peace with which swim in ellosde your hips steady and your belly your sex planode , that eternal spring of my sins, your feet that make my pisadasde your nails and as drawn with the blood of my espaldade your tongue like nimble opponent of my dientesy your full when you're naked ... have you naked right now I would not tell them anything hereto.
For women who manage very well their lives and they need us to an analysis
"Cost Benefit"
would be good to convince of the advantages of tenermepresentarme one day before your door and with a catalog colorvenderte to the idea of \u200b\u200ba shared love for weeks, for two, somewhere quiet, such as the night being my habitaciónpor shadows we inventoried each morning otroy dress light for me to hold while you would find as fruit duermesme desayunoy to slip from your mouth the taste will be familiar, even turn to bed, feeling that I'm there, but it would have already flown tardeyo closet to wait for masonry vistierasde on your body with my white shadow terciopelosería the envy of the water and the suns, the wind would take the place in your lungs, not to me that I olvidespara olvidessobre which nestles just inside your chest voice alaspara fly with no breaking silences.
0 comments:
Post a Comment